At Aloha Molds, we can produce a custom design specifically for you. Our designs are all hand produced by talented artists not computer designed. This is what makes our designs unique. All designs are exclusive to you and will not be sold, reproduced by us or anyone. It is recommended that you have your design copyrighted to ensure no one else will reproduce your design. Information for copyrights is available online. We will work with you throughout the process to achieve your master design.
Starting cost: Design $275 up depending on the design
Production time: Approximately 2 weeks from approved protocol, busy season 3 weeks
Mold cost: Depends on mold material choice
Deposit: ½ cost of the design due upon approval of 1st draft
- Drawing of your idea – Idea needs to be sketched clearly. Include all details in your sketch. You may also provide a picture of your idea. Please keep in mind about copyright infringements.
- Dimensions of your end piece – Length, width, height
- Finished mold type – This will aid in designing your idea if we know what material you want to use. Silicone molds can allow for 3D designs where the commercial or standard mold can only be a one sided design.
- Fine details – Tapered ends, rounded, cut out mold, design on basic shape, etc.
- Cavities – Standard and Commercial molds can have multiple cavities. Silicone molds are one cavity molds.
Because of the time it takes to finalize details of a design, you will receive 2 -3 drafts. Please make all necessary changes in your first draft. The second draft will be used to make small changes your design; the third draft will be used to finalize your design if necessary.
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get started on your master design.